Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2018)
Concentration in Global Development & Philosophy
Facebook Software Engineering Android Intern (June 2015 -August 2015, Melo Park, California)
- Lead development of mobile app Crunch, an app for establishing new habits, with 2 colleagues. June-August 2015
- Mobile app was selected as best application out of 27 teams in intern class
- Chosen to present final project to 3rd richest person on the planet & Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
Facebook Software Engineering Front-End Web Intern (June 2016 -August 2016, Melo Park, California)
- Worked on Facebook Ads Team and specifically the front-end of Facebook Campaign Manager Tool, used by 100% of Fortune 100 companies to place ads.
- Upgraded user navigation and ease of updating advertising campaigns, ad sets, and ads on the platform by changing default column structure and implementing responsive navigation tabs.
- Shipped final project to www.
- From Q3 2015 to Q2 2018, Facebook has grown 340% in Ad Revenue. With Ad Revenue accounting for 98.5% of Facebook's $13.2B total yearly revenue.
Releaf Co-founder and CEO
Tech-enabled Food processing plant capable of processing 60 tons of raw material per week. Backed by YCombinator.
Technologies such as script simulations for operation optimization, predictive maintenance, and satellite mapping+geotagging, and data-aggregation for identifying which regions have the best quality products and quantifying the performance of the most reliable suppliers.
Optimising for a steady fly-wheel and profitability in a pre-industrialized economy before scale.
Business is currently between Wiggles of False Hope and The Promise Land.
MIT Legatum Fellow, United States Gold Congressional Medalist, Bill and Melinda Gates Millennium Scholar, Questbridge Scholar, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. New Jersey Honoree, Cinnaminson High School Hall of Fame
United States White House Office of Science and Technology Policy Invitational Visit and Roundtable Dialogue, Nigeria Ministry of Science and Technology E-Nigeria Conference 2016 Panelist